A little bling...


I tend to forget that the popular teenage boutique, Forever 21, is a great place for moms, and dare I say middle aged gals, to shop.  I usually remember what a great place it is when I'm in a really fancy mall and stumble across one of their GORGEOUS, shiny, marble laden exquisite stores. Aside from the sheer beauty of the upscale versions of the shop, the selling point for me are the extreme deals.  Look at these beauties I recently picked up:

Love this Bee pendant. And for $3.80 who wouldn't love it?  No sale, no clearance, this is regular price!!  And this beauty...

$8.80!!!
Forever 21 is full of great, affordable accessories including scarves, tights, etc. 

On a completely different note, but still blingy, look at this beautiful blouse from J. Crew...

Love that gem encrusted collar!! Ok, you see that it's on sale but, if you know me, you know that's not nearly good enough.  Here's what I found at Kohls last night...

Amazing, I know.  But look at this...

Not $79.99 but $10!!! And it's got sleeves!  Look for this in white, blue and grey stripes NOW on clearance at Kohls. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Outlet stop

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!

Anatomy of a cheap outfit