Talbots Outlet

Are you sitting down?  If not you should.  I'm about to reveal some amazing deals!

Most of you are probably familiar with Talbots, here is their Wikipedia description - "Talbots is an American retailer and direct marketer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories ".  It's my go-to store for cute skirts, nice dresses and well made trousers.  Let me back up - the OUTLET is my go-to store. There is an outlet located in Cockeysville, MD and the sales are unbelievable (not to mention the fact that there is a great barbecue spot nearby, incredible cupcakes in the same strip mall and Wegmans is just down the street.)  The store carries petites, misses and women's sizes as well as shoes and a limited number of accessories.  Racks are typically marked between 30 - 80% off of already reduced prices.  Sometimes there are $5, $7 and $10 racks.

Today may have been the best shopping adventure I've had there in years.  Exhibit 1- great "work" blouse.  Care to guess my final price?  It was not $33.99.  $5.  Yep, $5.
 



Exhibit 2- even better- perfect sweater to go with leggings and boots.  How much?  $5.


















And I saved the best for last. This gorgeous, shiny sheath- $5!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Go now!  I limited myself to these 3 purchases but the racks were packed with deals today and I could have cleaned the place out.  Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Outlet stop

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!

A little bling...