She's back!!!

Hey fellow bargain hunters!  I'm back!  Thanks for the emails and messages sharing your deals.  It's pretty amazing to see how much you all have saved by scouring the clearance racks and thrift stores.

Today's post was inspired by a quick trip to Kohl's Department store.  I was in search of some jewelry to match a dress I'm wearing to an event this week.  Let's backtrack- I'll tell you about the dress.
I picked up this little beauty a couple of months ago at JC Penneys.  It's from the line that designer Duro Olowu did for the department store.  Do you know about this trend?  Famous, high-end designers do affordable lines for department stores in a effort to bring their talent to the masses.  Target features designers pretty regularly.
Anyway, the benefit of this concept, if you live in a relatively rural area like I do, is that the pieces typically go to clearance very quickly.  Case in point, this $60 gem cost $1.97 on clearance!

So here are the earrings I found to match today at Kohls (the green dangly ones.)
And yes, you read that tag right.  The earrings cost $4.00 on clearance.  Double the price of the dress but still a great deal at 80% off their original $20 price tag.
After a nice score in the jewelry department I thought it couldn't hurt to check out the misses department.  So glad that I did!!!!
I found these two deals calling my name.  I've been looking for a pair of salmon/orange skinny jeans for awhile (my new favorite color) and these were 90% off at $4.80!!
And last but not least the pricey pick of the day- the adorable, super flattering black peplum top.  It was $6 (80% off.)
Both of these pieces will be great to wear through the seasons.  That's another love of bargain shoppers- finding a great article of clothing that gives you many versatile wearing options!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Outlet stop

A little bling...

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!