Living Social deals


Check this out-
This is my receipt from an online order with Last Call by Neiman Marcus (their online outlet.)  Not a place I typically shop but a friend sent me an email promoting a Living Social deal for Last Call.  Are you familiar with Living Social? They're a lot like Groupon. Limited time offers for deals on services, local and national businesses, etc.
The deal I bought was $25 for a $50 gift certificate. When I put the deal in my cart a message came up offering me another 20% off making my total $20.
What my receipt above doesn't show were the original prices on the two items before they became "Last Call."  The dress was originally $185 and the bracelet was $40. Crazy!!  So for a total of $35 I ended up with $225 worth of merchandise! Did I mention free shipping too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!

Quick Outlet stop

Black Friday 2013