Formal wear

I love to get "dressed up."  Kate Spade said, "playing dress-up begins at age 5 and never truly ends."  I agree.  I love an excuse to buy a pretty new dress, and shoes, earrings etc.  And frankly, I don't get enough of those opportunities but when they arise, I'm ready. Here are 3 of my latest "fancy dress" finds.
This lovely number is one of my all time favorites.  It's a Coldwater Creek dress (who knew they had pretty party dresses?) It has a champagne colored satin layer with a black lace overlay.  Here's the scoop- I found it at the local Community Aid store with the original store tags still on it (so those of you who find wearing pre-owned clothing creepy, take note that there are new clothes available in thrift stores.)  The price you ask?  Original price - $189.  My price? $15!!! It was marked $29.99 but I bought it on half-price Wednesday!
This iridescent blue dress was on the clearance rack at Ross www.rossstores.com.  I love shopping at Ross for dresses,suits and shoes.  Their regular prices are great but clearance prices are AMAZING!  For example, this dress was $5.99. AMAZING!  But I can top that-

This cute black dress is also from the clearance rack at Ross.  What did I pay?  $2.99!!!!!!  It always pays to check the clearance racks first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Outlet stop

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!

Anatomy of a cheap outfit