Outerwear

Baby it's cold outside!  Am I the only one who wishes there were more opportunities to wear our coats?  I mean, basically, you wear them from the car to the office, from the grocery store to the car, etc.  My schedule needs more outdoor activities like football games, tree-lightings, parades,  Easter egg hunts etc. to get more wear outta my outerwear. 

Here are two of my favorite coats that, you guessed it, happen to be great deals!

Photo credit - www.jbphotographers.com

I grabbed this coat last week at work!  Yes, work.  We have a "thrift store" on site called the "Almost New Shop" and its full of great deals.  Once in a while you can find some great vintage pieces there. This is a faux Persian lamb jacket with faux mink trim. It has a beautiful lining and da da da da- it was $18!!!  I found the exact same coat on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/106850073/1950s-brown-persian-lamb-and-mink-faux for $78!!!  Deal of the month!

 This was a great find from this summer's trip to NYC.  It came from Daffy's, which are now unfortunately closed http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/daffys-closing-all-19-stores/.  I bought this coat after their clearance sale was in full swing and paid only $22.  Love the detail on the bottom and the sleeves.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Outlet stop

Burlington!!! Not just coats!!!

Anatomy of a cheap outfit